Hungry Geese is a three-round coding event. The main objective of the Hungry Geese is to identify the best coder who will pass all 3 rounds
Summary & Facts
- Date: 9th April 2021
- Time: 12 pm to 1 pm (All Rounds)
- Platform: Ms teams
- Total No of Team Members: 1
- Registration fees: 100/- PER TEAM
- Exciting Prizes Worth: 3000 Rs.
Participants will get to learn competitive programming which is required for placement in companies selection test and interview.Participants will be able to learn how to apply problem solving in an effective manner with optimum utilization of time and computational resources.
Details Of Event
Given syllabus to be considered for the event is
- Logical Thinking
- Basic Coding
- Problem Statements
Rules for the event are:
- Students have to participate individually.
- For Round 1, Participants have to select only one language out C, JAVA, PYTHON for MCQs.
- For Round 2, C language is compulsory to solve the statements.
- For Round 3, participants have to stick to any one language to code.
- The decision of judges and the organizers will be final and binding to all.
Hungry Geese is a three-round coding event. The main objective of the Hungry Geese is to identify the best coder who will pass all 3 rounds where he/she has to : :
- Round 1:Use the basic knowledge of programming to solve MCQs,
- Round 2: Code the given problem statements with least characters
- Round 3:Guess the problem statement from the given test cases and then code accordingly.
Contact here to Coordinator of event
- Name:Pakhi Mujmer
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Contact No: 9753975154